Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Letter from the MTC!

Hey Everyone!

The MTC has been great so far!  My kasama (companion) is awesome.  His name is Elder Snyder.  He is from Farmington, Utah.  The other companionship of elders in my district is made of Elder Atchley from Gilbert, AZ, (He lives on Elliot and Greenfield.) and Elder Teitawana from the island of Kiribati.

I really miss you guys, but I know everything is going to be ok here and back home.

I actually saw Mark three times, but I haven't had a chance to give him anything from home but the hug from his mom.  I hope you guys all made it home safe and that everything is going well.

Good luck with your first volleyball games for the girls!

I can't wait to learn more Tagalog.  My teachers are great too.

I love you guys so much!

Elder Benjamin Merrill

P.S.  I forgot to mention the sisters in my district.  We have four of them.  I can't remember their names because I haven't spend as much time with them.

P.P.S.  My whole district is going to Naga.


No comments:

Post a Comment