Sunday, March 22, 2015

March 16, 2015



Hello,

This email might have to be kinda short. We are actually going to manila on wednesday and thursday this week for immigration stuff that needs to be done. I am actually pretty excited for it. I think it will be fun. I heard that they usually let missionaries go to the Mall of Asia and stuff like that. 

This week, the finding has been kind of tough. We have just been finding a lot of people who aren't that interested... We were able to find one guy though who was taught by the missionaries several years ago and is really interested in the church (a lot because he is catholic, but believes that he shouldn't worship saints). He is super nice, and we found him when we saw him playing his guitar outside of his house and we just talked to him. That is probably the biggest finding success we saw this week. He is a really neat guy though. We are also working with the members a ton in order to get referrals from them. I think that will probably yield some good results.  

London looks really awesome. 

I really thing things look very hopeful for Basud, though it does have it's obstacles. I hope we can work through them.

Love you tons! Let me know if there is anything specific that you would like to know more about how I'm doing from week to week.

Elder B. Morris Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment