Monday, June 30, 2014

June 22, 2014

Hey, family!

Another week has passed here in Goa, Camarines Sur. Not too many exciting things have really happened this week, but it has still been a good week. I guess one of the best things that happened was when we found a man  this week. He actually doesn't seem super interested yet, but he is definitely willing to listen. Basically, what happened was that we went to one of the former investigators that we found in our area book. There was no man home there, so we couldn't teach them, which was kind of disappointing because they seemed willing to listen, but as we left, I noticed a man sitting down outside of the house next door, and I felt like I should talk to him, and so I did. He ended up letting us teach him, and we found out that one of his daughters, who is in Manila is actually a member of the church. We will have to see how things go, but I think he will progress.

Other than that, the work has been just about the same old, same old. We definitely get to do a lot of teaching to the investigators that we have been teaching and to a lot of less actives too. Church was kind of disappointing this week though because we didn't have very many less actives or investigators there. I think it might just have been because of the fiesta. We are hoping that more people will be able to come next week.

I think I am going to have to leave the email here, because we have to go.

I love you tons though, and I know that the Church is true.


Elder Benjamin Merrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment