Monday, June 2, 2014

May 19, 2014

Family,

The work continues to move on. I hope  you guys are doing well too. I am having a lot of trouble with my spacebar, so you might have   to bear with some extra spaces in between words. The work is pretty tough here,butthingsarestill going well. We havean investigator  now that is really interested, and whose 'wife' is even a member. He is from Sorsogon, which is  actually  a part of the Legaspi mission now.  He is just working here in Goa for a few months. The only problem is that he is not married to his wife.  We are really hoping that he will be able to get baptized here, but we will have to wait and see. Hopefully things will work out for him. He even came to church this week. We also found an American. Can you believe that? He is actually from Mesa.  He said that we can come teach him sometime though, so we are way excited for that. It will be an interesting experience to teach in English.  

In other news, I am having some new shirts made. They are supposed to be done on Saturday. I am pretty excited for some personally tailored white shirts. They were only P350 Each, which is about $8. Pretty sweet deal, right? I will take some pics for sure and you can tell me what you think next week. 

This might have to be a shorter email. I am having troublewith my spacebar and it makes me really sad... And wehave to go eat lunch soon too.

On a more positive note, the members here are really cool. We have been able to havea lotofmembers work with us. The members were really fun to work with too. They like to be funny and joke around a little bit too.  

I don't really have much else to add for this week, but I will try to get a longer email to you guys next week.

Padangat ko kamung maray! 

Aram ko na ginigibo ko an gibohon kan satuyang kagurangnan. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be out here, and I know it is the best place for me to be right now. 

Elder Merrill 


No comments:

Post a Comment